Need some liquor recommendations for my uncle under $30

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
His mama died recently and I know he drinks so I want some recommendations. Got him some old Smokey moonshine which was like $26 and some vodka which was highly rated and was $20 and he really enjoyed it so I want to get him something else and not the same shyt

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Is he mostly a Moonshine/Vodka guy? Or is he open to other stuff?
I mean I tried to ask him what he wanted from the store but he kept talking about the machine on Amazon for $100 to make it himself and sell(he in NC) :deadrose: so he apparently like the shyt. I only see him drinking beer and aristocrat vodka but that’s prob cause it’s the cheapest and I mean with vodka all of it taste the same*

*It don't, the vodka I brought him last is 1000000000% smoother than damn aristocrat and you can tell without even drinking that shyt before(aristocrat) just by looking at the label and price but you know what I mean

Daps
I mean I tried to ask him what he wanted from the store but he kept talking about the machine on Amazon for $100 to make it himself and sell(he in NC) :deadrose: so he apparently like the shyt. I only see him drinking beer and aristocrat vodka but that’s prob cause it’s the cheapest and I mean with vodka all of it taste the same*

*It don't, the vodka I brought him last is 1000000000% smoother than damn aristocrat and you can tell without even drinking that shyt before(aristocrat) just by looking at the label and price but you know what I mean
I don't have a whole lot of experience with Moonshine, I know Midnight Moon is straight, had some once with a Woman I was talking to at the time. I'm more experienced with Vodkas. Tito's is my go to but it's kinda basic and not sure it would be a good choice for some 'special gift'. I've had some of that Haku (white rice vodka) and I liked it quite a bit. Humboldt is decent too. Condolences to your uncle on losing his mom.

Last edited: