Need some ideas for my girl's birthday

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
We going to the china grill. I like going to Asian De Cuba but they closed down I heard so im going here.

(1)China Grill - Midtown West - New York, NY

(2)Thursday im taking her to York college to go see Capone the gansta of comedy and Michael Blackston (african comedian)

(3) Steve Madden satchel bag ...she likes handbags

:yeshrug: fukk else can a nikka do for the woman who saved his life?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
We going to the china grill. I like going to Asian De Cuba but they closed down I heard so im going here.

(2)Thursday im taking her to York college to go see Capone the gansta of comedy and Michael Blackston (african comedian)

What's your budget?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Something that will relax her and put her in a good mood like a Spa. Gag gift.. Like a funny tshirt or male blow up doll? Naughty gift.. Like a sex swing? Maybe surprise her with a gift when she's least expecting it like in the middle of the night. Write how you feel about her down.. Maybe something like your commitment to her.

If that doesn't help then diamonds.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

I changed these plans up...we still went to the China Grill but she liked the comedy show so much we went again on Saturday. I ditched the bag and got her 2 pairs of sneakers. We also took those bike rides (the ones where you have a driver peddlin in times square. Top the night off with some b-day sex in the Hilton. Thanks for suggestions