Need some help finding out how much Native American I am :lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was adopted :sadcam:

but in California (dont know about other states), if you are native american you are supposed to be legally adopted by the Reservations.

But the girl who gave birth to me, lied on the adopted papers so I would get adopted by my parents (which worked out great cause they are the best possible parents and people ive met ever)

what I cant find out (been googling on and off for years) is what % would be the bare minimum to be adopted by the reservations

could it be 1% and they were just trying to funnel any and everyone adopted with any kind of native american racial make up into the reserverations??

or is it some significant % like 25% or even 50% :merchant:

basically I would of been one of those people collecting those government checks and free college n all that shyt you hear about if the girl who gave birth to me didnt lie on the adoption papers. But Ive been struggling to find actual information on this :sadcam:

help me out coli bruhs :blessed:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
You can do a dna test with a site such as 23andme and find out how much native American blood you have. Or perhaps you could try and get in touch with your birth mother or her people and see what they can tell you?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You can do a dna test with a site such as 23andme and find out how much native American blood you have. Or perhaps you could try and get in touch with your birth mother or her people and see what they can tell you?

:whoa:

ill stick to the dna test

thanks bruh