Need help: how do yall deal with weirdo black people?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im in a new area, and not being judgemental, but these niccas still rock fubu, rocawear and air forces.

They kinda white washed and sound weird saying nikka.

They let their white friends say it too :weirdo:

Now, im from philly, so yall know how we are quick to flame a nikkas dress game.

I aint saying im better than nikkas but my dress game is on point :obama:

But these nikkas try to flame me sayimg Jordans, Yeezys, chucks and vans are wack and I just smh bc I know they really the non dressing ass nikkas.....

They say "yolo" all late and they just learned what "soo woo" meant after hearing about weezy being a "blood" and said theyre gonna make it a "thing"

I cant bang with too hood or too suburban nikkas like that no more

I can only bang with cultured nikkas....or nikkas I grew up with, and even were growing apart :sad:

I met them thru my college friend and its the only dudes on deck. I just hit up my hometown on weekends now bc I cant fukk wit da wackness :manny:

Daps
Can someone explain to me the terms whitewashed and cultured in depth? Oh and Jordans and Yeezys are wack. Jordans are for HS kids. To answer your question though you need to learn hwo to be a social chameleon. Learn how to adapt and converse with everyone whil at the same time adapting to their interests. Idk if you only hang out with black people but if you do stop doing that. Black people are boring as fukk.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
lol at getting into arguments with another dude over how you're both dressed.

"i don't like your shoes!"

"oh well i don't like your shirt!"

that's shyt bytches argue about, I could give a damn what the next man is wearing.

Maybe you'd have a easier time relating to people if you weren't so worried about superficial and irrelevant shyt like that.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain to me the terms whitewashed and cultured in depth? Oh and Jordans and Yeezys are wack. Jordans are for HS kids. To answer your question though you need to learn hwo to be a social chameleon. Learn how to adapt and converse with everyone whil at the same time adapting to their interests. Idk if you only hang out with black people but if you do stop doing that. Black people are boring as fukk.

This i agree with the other part :pacspit:

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
█ W.D.Y.D. █;508089 said:
lol at getting into arguments with another dude over how you're both dressed.

"i don't like your shoes!"

"oh well i don't like your shirt!"

that's shyt bytches argue about, I could give a damn what the next man is wearing.

Maybe you'd have a easier time relating to people if you weren't so worried about superficial and irrelevant shyt like that.

:myman: