Need Help Brehs....My Mall Jumpoff Has An Obsessed BF

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
To Keep It Short

Yesterday we was supposed to do lunch, so i went to her store looking for her she wanted to leave but said she couldnt right now because her BF keeps his spies watching her. So she told me to wait in the next store for 10 mins til she came out while staring deeply at me the whole time until she got off and we went to my crib.

Same thing next day except she had me to leave and come back to kind of throw em off. When i get back she start telling me how good it was when i snatched her soul and blew her back out but her BF really jealous.

What do we do? If she break up with him he might commit dat....what should i do? :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To Keep It Short

Yesterday we was supposed to do lunch, so i went to her store looking for her she wanted to leave but said she couldnt right now because her BF keeps his spies watching her. So she told me to wait in the next store for 10 mins til she came out while staring deeply at me the whole time until she got off and we went to my crib.

Same thing next day except she had me to leave and come back to kind of throw em off. When i get back she start telling me how good it was when i snatched her soul and blew her back out but her BF really jealous.

What do we do? If she break up with him he might commit dat....what should i do? :mjpls:

You love the drama. :snoop: You fukkin a bytch with a nikka whos suicidal and you worried about his feelings. If she dont give a fukk about his feelings, why are you.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Her boyfriend aint your problem. Get yours and keep it movin

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

babyISWYDT.gif
:lupe:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she is not going to break up the relationship, because her boyfriend might commit that...

of course it affects them.