Need help Brehettes

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
So me and my lady been dating for almost a year and we have a good relationship but lately she been telling me I been "fukking up"

I'm more of a open minded find the humor in anything kind of breh and while she is too she more of the serious type. I see a prosperus future with her (marriage and the whole 9) but she feels that I'm selfish and I kinda understand (grew up an only child) but then I don't

She went to wash clothes at 2AM which is still a foreign concept to me but she says it's cheaper but I wasn't tryna wake up out my sleep and drive there just to sit there. We both work and she has to be there for 7AM(Another reason why it was dumb to me to wash clothes) and I gotta be to work a 6pm today. Told her I needed all the sleep I can get cuz I drive her to and from work.

She giving me the silent treatment and said she feels like "she in this by herself" I don't want to make her feel that way so what can I do to be a better man to her and to cut out my selfishness because I don't want to lose what we got going on.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her main objective wasn't to wash clothes at 2am breh, I'm seeing all the signs of another dude being in the picture at this point.

Talking less
Tellin you messed up (which is huge)
leaving the house for 2 am (for any reason)

What do you do for a living and what does she do?
Does she pay most of the bills?
Do yall do anything together (travel/dinner dates or just hang out?)

tater

Superstar
Daps
Don't listen to dude above. I do think it's ridiculous and she's being selfish with wanting you to come. Seems like something else is going on though. I wouldn't jump straight to infedelity. What else does she complain about?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I think the issue is bigger than the laundry and she needs to tell you what it is, for one. I just don't see anyone getting that upset over not being able to do laundry in the middle of the night. I think it just reminds her of the bigger issues, whatever they are.
How can you be a better man to her if she doesn't tell her how?

As far as her preferred laundry time, can you two compromise and only do it on nights when she doesn't have to be at work at 7am?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm assuming she's doing both of you guys laundry, so maybe she feels like you're not doing your part? I can understand wanting to wash at 2am, it's probably less crowded and you can get it done easier and faster. Sounds like yall need to have a conversation. If she can was at 2am and be to work by 7am, surely you could have went to wash clothes with her. I mean you had plenty of time to sleep after clothes were done.