Need an honest Coli-breh opinion on the PS4 and some games

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No fanboys or stan wars about XB1.

I bought a ps4 for black Friday. Great deal obviously for 200 bucks. But at this point, i dont really play games much(haven't played my ps3 in months closer to a yr) . But I mainly played stuff like GTA, Battlefield, and NBA 2k

I bought NBA 2k18 as well, But I've read there's alot of glitches in the game even with patches. Is this true? Are they annoying and affect on court play? I got burned out on issues like this yrs ago.

I also bought WWE 2K18, but again, I've heard this game is glitch filled too. Is this true? I just have no patience for stuff like this anymore so I'd rather no throw money away.

I haven't opened anything yet, just looking for honest opinions bc I have no prob taking the stuff back :usure:

Thanks

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
No fanboys or stan wars about XB1.

I bought a ps4 for black Friday. Great deal obviously for 200 bucks. But at this point, i dont really play games much(haven't played my ps3 in months closer to a yr) . But I mainly played stuff like GTA, Battlefield, and NBA 2k

I bought NBA 2k18 as well, But I've read there's alot of glitches in the game even with patches. Is this true? Are they annoying and affect on court play? I got burned out on issues like this yrs ago.

I also bought WWE 2K18, but again, I've heard this game is glitch filled too. Is this true? I just have no patience for stuff like this anymore so I'd rather no throw money away.

I haven't opened anything yet, just looking for honest opinions bc I have no prob taking the stuff back :usure:

Thanks

NBA 2k18 has two terrible aspects which may affect your enjoyment of the game.

Firstly, MyCareer should be renamed to My wallet because you will not increase your stats without paying for them. The incremental growth is so shameful that 2K streamers panned it.

The other is the defense. The defense is floaty so you always feel a step late against the offense. You can tweak defensive settings but one on one your opponent will get past you 100%.

And if they do the zig-zag cheese just give them the point.

Other than those the other modes are fun to play.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do you have a 4K with HDR?

If so return the ps4 and get a ps4Pro (if you mainly play Sony exclusives, which it sounds like you don’t).

The X1X is the current most powerful console and the games look nice in 4K

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
NBA 2k18 has two terrible aspects which may affect your enjoyment of the game.

Firstly, MyCareer should be renamed to My wallet because you will not increase your stats without paying for them. The incremental growth is so shameful that 2K streamers panned it.

The other is the defense. The defense is floaty so you always feel a step late against the offense. You can tweak defensive settings but one on one your opponent will get past you 100%.

And if they do the zig-zag cheese just give them the point.

Other than those the other modes are fun to play.

Thanks breh.

Yeah I read that about MyPlayer mode, which I honestly have nevrr gotten into.

But is MyPlayer the same as simply creating a player to use in exhibition games? Can you still make ur created player as good as u want?

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
2k18 is a trap. Dump it. Its just designed to make you want to spend money on it. It's not just My career, the whole game outside of exhibition matches is designed around microtransations.

Ive never played A WWE game but it looks no less or more glitchy than the others.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
If you don't game much and you bought multiplat games then you should of just got the cheaper Xbox 1S. Would of came with a 4k bluray player also.