Need a video game recommendation...

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Me and my girl have a PS4 and our favorite kind of game to play is co-op on the same screen. I'm not up on video games like that anymore and Google isn't really helping so I'm coming to the experts. Our favorite game was the Uncharted 3 co-op on PS3, we played that sh*t for hours so we like the shooters.

Can someone help a brotha out? Dap + Rep pending. Appreciate ya'll.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 3 had co-op? :ohhh: Heh, never noticed.

My recommendations, in addition to the stuff already mentioned (I don't think Portal 2 is backwards compat though). Sticking strictly to stuff I've played on PlayStation since you didn't mention other platforms:

It takes Two - 2021 GotY and one of my favorite co-op experiences. Incorporates a bunch of genres. Accessible to folks who aren't seasoned gamers. Since you're playing with your girl it's also thematically appropriate
Overcooked 1 & 2 - Cooking and lite resource management games that require a shyt ton of coordinating. It looks deceptively simple but it gets hard and will have you ready to curse her out
Rayman Legends (includes most Origins levels) - platformer in the vein of Mario. I'd argue better than the NSMB series. Music is great. Goofy light hearted shyt
Diablo 3 - ARPG...almost plays like a twin stick shooter with certain builds, hack and slashy. Lots of loot. I loved this in co-op and you can even add more people to your party online if you want
All the Borderlands games - Not sure if you guys play shooters but this a loot-based one. Weapons are goofy as shyt. Story is funny.
Rock Band 4 - Most people probably moved on from it but it's still fun every now and then to play. Still got my set.
Tokyo Jungle - this ain't backwards compat but on the off chance you ever subscribe to PSNow or they port it to PS4/5, give it a chance. Good solo or co-op.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
And before that nikka @Gizmo_Duck saunters in here talking about Little Big Planet or some other failed Sony bootleg, I'm strongly recommending against it:ufdup:. I can't stand the floaty physics in LBP. It is unfortunately one of few platformers available though, if that's what ya'll are in the mood for.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
And before that nikka @Gizmo_Duck saunters in here talking about Little Big Planet or some other failed Sony bootleg, I'm strongly recommending against it:ufdup:. I can't stand the floaty physics in LBP. It is unfortunately one of few platformers available though, if that's what ya'll are in the mood for.
Nobody asked you what you like or don’t like clown

Either recommend a game or sit your silly ass on the sidelines :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
The game “A Way Out”.

literally have to have 2 people to even play the game. In the game, u break out of prison together.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Nobody asked you what you like or don’t like clown

Either recommend a game or sit your silly ass on the sidelines :camby:
What do you mean? The literal point of the thread is about what people like:what:. If you had scrolled up instead of needlessly rushing to your boy's defense you'd have seen I left several recommendations. How you getting tight about a harmless jab towards LBP.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean? The literal point of the thread is about what people like:what:. If you had scrolled up instead of needlessly rushing to your boy's defense you'd have seen I left several recommendations. How you getting tight about a harmless jab towards LBP.
:deadmanny:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Yeah well whatever

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
‘It Takes Two’ the thread

Also go cop that Sackboy A Big Adventure, insanely fun co-op platformer :mjlit:

sackboy-a-big-adventure-sackboy.gif

giphy.gif