Need a new routine to increase muscular endurance and cardio

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
This is what I used to do 6 days a week since last year but had to do only Monday and Tuesday from January till now but on some odd weeks I was able to do the full schedule(couldnt cuz of military training during the weekends)
Monday: Push
Tuesday: Pull
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Push
Saturday: Pull
Sunday: Off

Day 1: Push
Bench Press 3 sets
Incline Bench Press 3 sets
Dips 3 sets
Military Shoulder Press 3 sets
Triceps Pulldowns until complete burnout

Day 2: Pull
Bent Over Rows 3 sets
Chin Ups 3 sets
Machine Rows 3 sets
Bicep Curls 3 sets

Day 3: Legs & Abs
Squats 3 sets
Leg Press 3 sets
Hamstring Leg Curls 3 sets
Abs exercises 3 sets(captain chair leg raises)
Plank till I'm done(maximum I do is 4:12 as of now)

Basically for all weight exercises I just add more weight and do less reps(minus 2) every set, but I also try on my last set to do the same amount of reps I did on my 2nd sep with more weight sometimes I can or Im just shy of 1
As for Cardio the thing I do is just run for 30 seconds at the maximum speed I can on the treadmill(12.5) and then walk for 60 seconds. I do this 10 times.

Now I want to switch it up completely to muscular endurance and with more Cardio cuz I'm going to be on a big training for like 4-8 weeks next month and I want to get ready.
Any tips on how I should switch it up for more endurance since I was doing mostly strength training.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started hitting the heavy bag. Three minute rounds. With a minute break in between.

You will be dripping with sweat by round three.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I have been riding my bike for an hour at a time

Its not about the speed... its just about the time. My pace is awful (13 MPH), but in time that will get better.

Any kind of extended cardio should do it. I would superset your push/pull days into one day, do your leg day, then do cardio the 3rd day and repeat. Thats pretty much what I'm doing now with an extra upper day and it's going OK.