NecroMunda: Hired Gun(Doom/Titanfall hybrid) PC/PS/Xbox June 1st

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Looks like a classic B movie type single player game that I feel like you don't see that often anymore. :ehh:

Reminds me of a game called singularity from back in the day

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Run and gunner, def will hit the spot for people that love doom/wolfenstein

Main character gives me steampunk MAGA vibezz
The whole Warhammer 40k is space Maga, the groups that go against that are villains/heretics.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Necromunda: Hired Gun ‘Enter the Hive’ trailer
A look at the people, places, and factions you'll meet.

The gritty, violent city of Necromunda awaits, a place where anything goes—for the right price. As a bounty hunter in this utopia of violence, it’s good to get to know everyone—be it for new contracts or knowing best who is likely to stab you in the back. Watch today’s new “Enter the Hive” trailer for a first glimpse of the people, places, and factions you’ll meet.

Pick Your Contracts, Hunt Your Targets, Collect the Bounty

Introduce yourself at Martyr’s End, the hub of all the action, contracts, and factions in your little corner of Necromunda. There you’ll meet everyone from Kal Jericho, the infamous bounty hunter who saved your life, to the local barmaid, who will keep you well stocked with information and liquor supplements. It’s also where you gear up, upgrade your bionic augments, customize your character, and decide on your next contract. Even your Mastiff knows where to find treats in this place!