Neckbreaker: Visceral Pro Wrestling | Announcement Trailer

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Physics-Driven Dynamic Gameplay Smash your opponent into turnbuckles. Get tangled up in the ring ropes. Dive from a 20 foot balcony. Use the environment to your advantage as you take your competitors to their limits. The active physics system affects every grapple, slam and strike leaving no two impacts the same. Power through with extra strength, or feel the overexertion as you struggle to lift your opponent. Feed off the energy of the crowd to build momentum and give you the edge you need to get the 1-2-3. Neckbreaker is coming to PC, release date is yet to be announced.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The in ring has massive potential because of this physics system. Been hoping somebody tacked real physics on to rasslin game since I first seen ragdoll physics in GTA4. Already more interested jn this than the vaporware Wrestling Code and Ultra Pro.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I like the fact that it's physics based as we really don't get stuff like that for wrestling. Other that WWE 2K, Fight Forever that's now EOS and Fire Pro, we do need some more wrestling games that doesn't become vaporware.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't like any of these indie wrestling titles coming out. The ideas are good but they don't have the budget to make these enjoyable. The Wrestling Code is the only one that has any shot imo.