KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
two types of people
1. people that want a new fresh experience

2. people that want good gameplay to play competitively

I can see how a lot or most people are in group 1 and those are the people that should be paying attention to this review ... but if you are serious about Madden and NCAA its a completely different game every year ... you are most likely gonna change your play style playbook and team every year and honestly its a welcome change by the time summer comes around and its so fun to relearn the game and be the first person to run that new offense or discover those money plays or great blitzes

Although I dont play it I assume its the same way with people who are hardcore CoD fans as well people bytch about people buying it every year ... but if your gonna spend 100 hours on it every year its damn worth it to pay 60 dollars a year

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NCAA Football on the 360/PS3, has basically been the same game every year. SMH @ the fools that kept buying this same game every year.

This generation of NCAA Football was never on the level of XBOX/PS2 version.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel what he's saying about the RPG elements but you gotta try and do something for the single player. I think most people just play multiplayer anyway.

I think I'm the only person on the planet that would like to see a true RPG game based around a sport. They probably couldn't have licenses and stuff but I think something like that could be dope. Ahh well. NCAA it is.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So what you're saying is I can cop last year's version used for like 10 bucks in a few weeks and I'll be just as content? Cool.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
There's so much more that they can do with recruiting and like road to glory ... not to mention general gameplay overall. Every year is a disappoint. Oh well.