NC teacher charged with crime

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
She don't look bad. I mean, she's upset and I can see that but she don't look bad at all. I would have gave her all the "D" she can handle. :takedat:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
InB4 nikkas who graduated in the mid 90s and after ask "where were these teachers when I was in school"

:comeon:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
but check this story out :dead: at the brother look

Kenyan-Rodgers.jpg

A Texas elementary school teacher and band leader has been arrested and charged with having an illicit sexual relationship with a 13-year-old student at a band camp.

KHOU reports 42-year-old Kenyan Rodgers, the band leader and a teacher at Ridgegate Elementary School in Fort Bend County, was arrested on Monday and charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child, according to court documents.

The alleged crime occurred at a band camp at Texas Southern University in Houston, where Rodgers taught music.

The court documents state that the suspect inappropriately touched and had sex with the 13-year-old camp attendee. The sex allegedly occurred in a university parking garage located off Blodgett Street.

Fort Bend Independent School District spokeswoman Nancy Porter stated that:

“Rodgers is on administrative leave. Fort Bend County ISD Police are conducting a separate investigation. The safety of our students is our highest priority.”

Rodgers’ bond has been set at $30,000. He remains behind bars.

Rodgers is the second school band instructor to be arrested and charged with having sex with a student in the past week. Last Tuesday, Central Florida News 13reported Dietrich Vasquez, a music teacher at Horizon Middle School in Kissimmee, Florida, was arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 17-year-old boy in the back of his car.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know this woman who told me she fukked her high school music and history teacher.

She says it was her idea and he was nervous at first but then over time they settled in.

They only got it in once in school during after school hours. After that it was house trips and car back seats.

She told me, and I was just :wtf: at it all.
And I thought to myself about the time i tried to smash my high school teacher and she gave me the Sternest look ever.... Im thought i was gonna be expelled but she made no mention of it after that and life went on.