NBC's Chicago Med

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Not sure who on the Coli watches Chicago Fire, but it has been such a success that it has two had successful spinoffs. First they gave us Chicago PD and now we have Chicago Med. As i have said many times, i support my Chicago shyt. Reality to drama series to movies (i try to keep up with those). I also cheer on Chicagoian's on game shows and reality shows, like i have to. Anyway, the show is set in a hospital and all the drama that involves the staff & their lives inside and outside the hospital (and how their lives are connected to the characters from Chicago Fire & Chicago PD)I foresee it to be along the lines of ER, a show i loved even in the :eh: final season. Anyone other than me planning to watch?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Watching now.
Ha. One of my many flop threads.

A price to pay when you are the self titled Queen of the Film Room. I don’t even care for it as much as the others in the franchise. Although PD is the second in the franchise, it’s FAR better. And it being heavily syndicated proves it. Chicago Med has its moments, but it’s extremely soapy.

it’s definitely like ER & Greys Anatomy... all about somebody’s relationship within the hospital. Blah blah blah...and then Chicago Fire is still good, but boy as good as PD.

And his fine ass—-
LaRoyce-Hawkins-3.jpg

Harvey stand up!! DISTRICT 205 LETS GO!!!