NBC orders pilot for "Cruel Intentions" sequel TV series (12/24/16 update: Dead)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The first straight to DVD sequel with like Amy Adams as Kathryn was a pilot for a Cruel Intentions show wasnt it?

Sounds predictably unoriginal but watch people eat it up if Kathryn and Sebastian are like the movie version and online fandom will worship just them and hate everyone else on the show, I can see it now :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sarah was :noah:in it though. One of my favorite roles of hers.

I'll give it a world. :manny:

Freshman year of college, my suitemates wanted me to watch it because they were shocked I hadn't seen it and I told them "I'm a black kid who grew up in a black neighborhood, a mostly black middle school and a mostly black high school. Cruel Intentions wasn't at the top of anyone's list, including mine" so they had me watch it one night and :coffee: I mean yeah the women were bad, how couldnt they be, so props for that, but I just didn't give a shyt

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Freshman year of college, my suitemates wanted me to watch it because they were shocked I hadn't seen it and I told them "I'm a black kid who grew up in a black neighborhood, a mostly black middle school and a mostly black high school. Cruel Intentions wasn't at the top of anyone's list, including mine" so they had me watch it one night and :coffee: I mean yeah the women were bad, how couldnt they be, so props for that, but I just didn't give a shyt
Yea it wasn't the most praised movie. I had a thing for Sarah from the horror movies and Reese from Fear. I didn't mind the prep school stuff since the movie was off Great Expectations or one of those books. The black guy from Save the Last Dance had a funny ass role too smashing the white girls on the low. The show better have more colour though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea it wasn't the most praised movie. I had a thing for Sarah from the horror movies and Reese from Fear. I didn't mind the prep school stuff since the movie was off Great Expectations or one of those books. The black guy from Save the Last Dance had a funny ass role too smashing the white girls on the low. The show better have more colour though.

I just wish i was as passionate about it as @satam55 is.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

This is how I watched it too. It was an okay movie from a visual perspective - lots of nice high scenery shots and nice houses and attractively dressed people driving expensive ass cars - but I remember being put off by the story. The weird incest vibe wasn't really my thing.

And no way is NBC going to put the money in to make this any good. The whole appeal of it was the rich as fukk lifestyle of spoiled white teenagers, no matter how much they try to dress up that old set from Constantine, it's still not going to work. :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: Didn't the movie take place in Upper Eastside Manhattan? There's not gonna be many black folks there.