(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I don't know if it's been posted yet, but I just came across this:
‘The Carmichael Show’ Canceled After Three Seasons
By Ashley Monaé
Any fans of The Carmichael Show out there? Well, we’ve got some unfortunate news to share with you. After three seasons, Jerrod Carmichael’s NBC show The Carmichael Show is coming to an end.

On Friday (June 30), Carmichael confirmed the news to USA TODAY with a statement through his publicist.

“For three seasons (okay 2.5), I got to make a show that I love with my friends. It’s something I’ve wanted to do since I was 13,” Carmichael said in the statement. “Now, I’m excited to go make other things that I love. Thank you to every person who worked on or watched The Carmichael Show.”

While the show may have not lasted, during it’s time on air it made a huge impact as it dealt with serious social issues like sexual assault and consent. Even TV legend Norman Lear told USA TODAY that he admired The Carmichael Show for taking chances.

NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt and president Jennifer Salke also shared endearing words in regards to Carmichael himself and the show in a statement that was reported by Deadline.com.

“We are enormously proud of The Carmichael Show and Jerrod’s talent and vision to do a classic family sitcom that also taps into issues and relevant stories from the real world,” the statement read. “We thank and salute the cast, crew, and producers — and especially Jerrod — for three critically acclaimed seasons.”

It's over y'all. :to: he only black sitcom NBC will have is that shytty ass Marlon Wayans show :comeon: y'all know that shyt ain't lasting no longer than Uncle Buck did.