NBA Playoffs 2012: Memphis Grizzlies (4) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (5)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:sadcam: Was at the FedExForum Sunday night..Best and worst game I've ever attended at the same time.

Caron Butler most likely out for the season though..:obama:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dog-squirts-poop-on-woman.gif

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Keep jinxin' your team with this bullshyt thread title

Can't get much worse than what we already experienced in Game 1. :facepalm:

If Zach looks like he did in that game and we don't get the ball to Gasol more it'll be over with though. Hollins needs to have a sitdown with Rudy also..show that fool footage of last years playoff team.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
been lurkin sohh for awhile now,for the reason that i couldnt get a name,but im finally hear to help out my clippers brother clemenza, :sadcam: Being an LA native i too have had endure years of ridicule from lakers fan at the expense of the clippers mediocrity,fora while when they drafted shaun livingston i thought he was gonna b our savior,n then he blew out his knee cap :sadbron: but we finally done did it n relevant now :win:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
been lurkin sohh for awhile now,for the reason that i couldnt get a name,but im finally hear to help out my clippers brother clemenza, :sadcam: Being an LA native i too have had endure years of ridicule from lakers fan at the expense of the clippers mediocrity,fora while when they drafted shaun livingston i thought he was gonna b our savior,n then he blew out his knee cap :sadbron: but we finally done did it n relevant now :win:

that was my favorite clipper team with shaun livingston. he was my favorite player until he blew out his knee. shyt is sad man

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Welcome aboard my brotha, lets get it!

that was my favorite clipper team with shaun livingston. he was my favorite player until he blew out his knee. shyt is sad man
I saw that game.. I thought his leg was gonna rip right off :sad: He salvaged his career though