NBA Live 10 Appreciation Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was around this game where i moved over with 2k10
played live 09 and put in a good amount time with that game but after 09 i was buying 2k more

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to go over my homeboys house every Friday and the three of us used to play the hell out of the demo.

Lakers vs Magic. Mind you this was probably summer 09 and I was still stuck playing on my PS2 with my small ass regular TV. My homeboy had a little 720p monitor which was still HD so when I used to play this I was in awe at how good it looked.:wow:
Eventually got a 360 and this was one of my first games on it. They had a team up mode where you match up with 9 other people and each control a player, lol man that was so much fun.:mjcry:

Much simpler times. Nowadays when I play 2K I get frustrated and angry.:scust:

Daps
Used to go over my homeboys house every Friday and the three of us used to play the hell out of the demo.

Lakers vs Magic. Mind you this was probably summer 09 and I was still stuck playing on my PS2 with my small ass regular TV. My homeboy had a little 720p monitor which was still HD so when I used to play this I was in awe at how good it looked.:wow:
Eventually got a 360 and this was one of my first games on it. They had a team up mode where you match up with 9 other people and each control a player, lol man that was so much fun.:mjcry:

Much simpler times. Nowadays when I play 2K I get frustrated and angry.:scust:
:dame: