NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
fukk TNT and fukk Barkley. :mjlol:

Other than jokes, their coverage isn’t good and the biggest fans of Inside the NBA are people who don’t like NBA or basketball in general. Barkley admits he doesn’t watch games.

And hasn’t Barkley been talking retirement for like 5 years now? Well, you finally got your wish, fakkit. :umad:

Last edited:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I can understand the attachment from the standpoint of there’s a whole generation of NBA fans that have never known an NBA that didn’t have games on TNT with Inside the NBA, similar to how there’s people who 20 years later still couldn’t let go of NBA on NBC

But in the grand scheme, the league will be fine.
I grew up without cable, going to my grandparents house watching NBA on TNT was fun and cool but disappointing.

Because of TNT I had to watch the NBA only on the weekends or when they come on the finals. :mjcry: Fukk Cable TV

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
It's funny that you guys think these prices are staying the same after billions were spent on content :russ:
My grandmoms paying 200 a month on Comcast for Cable TV. Unless Amazon prime (only $140 a year) is going to 75 a month I’m fine with their little increase.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't get what charles is saying, so the nba shouldn't take the most money and best deal out there? :dahell:
Imagine telling players would you rather more money or see charles and kenny on em a few nights a week

gtfo with that ish. It's a business first, I see charles already who said he was going to retire now dipping his toes back in thew ater looking for a big deal

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Get this fukking “retired” c00n out of here :camby: nobody needs him shyttying up another networks coverage with his proud incompetence
Retirement is a very old negotiation tactic. Howard Stern was 'retiring' from radio back in 1990 :heh:

He's gonna be doing NBA coverage in 2025, I'd bet the mortgage money on it

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It's already been proven... so all you are doing is ignoring facts for reasons..... ? :mjlol:
So TNT should be happy that they’re not entangled in a money pit and never wanted the NBA back to begin with since it’s such bad business arrangement correct? :lolbron:

I mean their stockholders feel the same way …..right?

:mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Retirement is a very old negotiation tactic. Howard Stern was 'retiring' from radio back in 1990 :heh:

He's gonna be doing NBA coverage in 2025, I'd bet the mortgage money on it
And you better believe his fatass is going to the highest bidder …while simultaneously trying to browbeat the league and the players for doing the same ….. he’s an insufferable clown :mjlol: