NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I barely watch the NBA these days. The product is garbage. Inside the NBA and the TNT crews kept me watching some games.

I'll probably be more of a casual fan if that after they're gone

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
How Is this making it more expensive? Ppl already have these services
Need peacock & prime this isn't good for consumers, it's more costly for consumer. Not to mention you still need a way to access disney/espn. So basically nba just did what the nfl did sold it's packages to the highest bidders while forcing their consumers into multiple different services. This is anti consumer when you also consider Amazon keeps upping their prices

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a sad sad day for the working class man, the working class family that dont want to buy into fukk ass amazon or peacock and this streaming bullshyt. Fukk the greedy nba. You have over 2400 games a year do the right thing and divide this shyt up equally with as many games as each real network abc/espn, tnt/tbs, nbc can take then the other 2000 or so games divide it among amazon, peacock and nba tv. shyts simple a child can do it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is a sad sad day for the working class man, the working class family that dont want to buy into fukk ass amazon or peacock and this streaming bullshyt. Fukk the greedy nba. You have over 2400 games a year do the right thing and divide this shyt up equally with as many games as each real network abc/espn, tnt/tbs, nbc can take then the other 2000 or so games divide it among amazon, peacock and nba tv. shyts simple a child can do it
ah shut up and relive your childhood

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Need peacock & prime this isn't good for consumers, it's more costly for consumer. Not to mention you still need a way to access disney/espn. So basically nba just did what the nfl did sold its packages to the highest bidders while forcing their consumers into multiple different services. This is anti consumer
@Jplaya2023 your old ass is going to have to realize most people have multiple streaming services. Dude said “real network.” What on earth are you talking about? More people have NBC than TNT. The working man will get to see more high profile games this way :russ:. You get Sunday and Saturday games on both ABC and NBC.

And who on earth does not have Amazon Prime? Like, I’m sorry but if you don’t have Amazon Prime you’re just living a hermit life. The only thing you could MAYBE complain about is Peacock and games were about to be on HBOMax anyway if Warner Brothers kept it. Peacock is less than half the price of Max. The NBA literally expanded the amount of high profile games you can watch :deadrose:.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Silver doesn't care about "consumers" :russ:

Goodell cares more about consumers than Silver does. Every single marquee NFL game including the playoffs and the Super Bowl can be viewed on broadcast television. They even moved the NFL Draft to broadcast television. You don't have to pay a nickel to watch the NFL. All you would need is an antenna.