Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That nikka tried to call Nas a POS for "allegedly" fighting Kelis while defending reputed abusers in YoungBoy and XXX

Fukk Jermaine Cole and everything he stand for. He a bytch ass nikka
That shyt don't sit right with me. I get that Cole tried to apologize but man...showing grace to XXX, Youngboy, Tekeshi, etc while shytting on Nas is weirdo behavior.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im supposed to hear it friday

on the single nas dropped he says it officially

there is no official date but two things to take into consideration;

he has dropped "black albums" that is surprise with no promo

and he also has dropped on his bornday before

You still supposed to hear the album tomorrow ?:lupe:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
That shyt don't sit right with me. I get that Cole tried to apologize but man...showing grace to XXX, Youngboy, Tekeshi, etc while shytting on Nas is weirdo behavior.

I don’t want to shift the focus from Nas and Primo, but the reason why Cole bowed out and said sorry to Dot was because he has wild dirt that would expose how fake his persona is, and he didn't want all his moves behind the scenes to get out.

Bro knew that if sh*t got thick, mad sh*t about him was gonna come out that would destroy the entire story he's been telling for years. So he had to wave that white flag and sit down. He's a fraudulent bum.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t want to shift the focus from Nas and Primo, but the reason why Cole bowed out and said sorry to Dot was because he has wild dirt that would expose how fake his persona is, and he didn't want all his moves behind the scenes to get out.

Bro knew that if sh*t got thick, mad sh*t about him was gonna come out that would destroy the entire story he's been telling for years. So he had to wave that white flag and sit down. He's a fraudulent bum.

A lot of people are already hip to it too lol

Dot would have had a two fer on his hands

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Then why even release a diss in the first place?

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
J cole is the type of guy that wants to have his feet in both worlds. He wants to be respected by the hip hop heads, but at the same time wants to make music for the trap/pop fans and be in their world too. It's quite confusing