Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was reading through this thread expecting to hear some trash or some weakness , didn’t hear anything close to that.

:blessed::blessed:

had an hour and a half drive today and played this song back to back and it was sounding real good in the whip. Bars were solid throughout; and I may be in the minority here but the beat sounded good to me :hubie:as a single or warm up track it did its job in getting me excited for the album. It’s never too late for these two guys to link up and drop new music :salute::salute:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
You listening to Nas for beats?
beats and lyrics. I don't care how great your lyrics are, if your beats are trash, I'm not gonna like it. And you Nas fans (that nikka t i informant), don't start this bullshyt. I was buying Nas albums or shyt she was featured on when most of you were still learning to conjugate verbs. I been down since bbq. shyt, I've bought Illmatic and different forms of it such as 10th anniversary, 20th anniversary at least 6 or 7 times in tape, cd, and vinyl format. I have versions of Nas albums and vinyl you don't even know existed So don't come at me with this bullshyt today. fuk off