Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully no double time flow or just rambling...that's all I got from them hitboy albums...Nikka was rappin long sentences more focused on cadence which was amazing but he wasn't saying shyt forreal..he got off on the Wayne joint tho but f that go back to the slow flow wit barzz..I kno imma get hate and Nas is my Goat but please...and stop being preachy about success and what other people ain't doing...I'm sorry but I love Ignorant Nas...spitting tales...take it back nikka...take it back

:comeon:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The problem with Primo is he's not a versatile producer like Hit is. Primo is strictly on that boom bap shyt.

But, if he can lace Nas with some stuff he has in the vault that's similar to "Nas is Like", "Second Childhood", "I Gave You Power" or "Memory Lane", then we talking.

But, idk if Primo has it in him to still make beats like those
I'd rather have a master of one style over a guy who's a jack of all trades but a master of none. And that's why hitboy has never had anything as iconic as those classics you mentioned.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Don’t even engage w/ dude. Every Nas thread he looks for an “in” to let off some hate and hopefully sucker folks into a back and forth so he can run his post count up.
IMG-0568.png

i laughed :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nas went over ten years without so much as SPEAKING to Pete Rock the first time they fell out and after this fukk shyt Pete pulled with threatening to sue over royalties Nas had nothing to do with and talking shyt about the Hit-Boy albums it’ll probably be until 2045 before he gets that call again.

Pete Rock really should have just listened to CL Smooth

CL was right. :yeshrug: