NAPOLEON

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
This does look good. Ridley needs a hit. He had loads of flops. Unless Napoleon is saving france from le aliens... its still gonna flop.
This looks like it cost a shytload of money too

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
They need to stop with these trailers that appeal to the ADD Crowd. More subtle, less showing the whole movie. Anyone with common sense get figure out the gist of the plot because of that. The lake scene at the end of the trailer is a great example

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
This does look good. Ridley needs a hit. He had loads of flops. Unless Napoleon is saving france from le aliens... its still gonna flop.
This looks like it cost a shytload of money too
He does make visually appealing movies, but its so hit/miss.

Still waiting for that Crusaders movie with Arnold (supposed to be made about 30 years ago)

The Counselor could have been good, but I really don't think Cormac McCarthy should write screenplays

The Matt Damon and Ben Affleck one was not bad, but just something about it didn't click.

Did he do the Gucci movie as well? Only thing I can say is Lady Gaga has some nice breasts

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
He does make visually appealing movies, but its so hit/miss.

Still waiting for that Crusaders movie with Arnold (supposed to be made about 30 years ago)

The Counselor could have been good, but I really don't think Cormac McCarthy should write screenplays

The Matt Damon and Ben Affleck one was not bad, but just something about it didn't click.

Did he do the Gucci movie as well? Only thing I can say is Lady Gaga has some nice breasts
He did do House of Gucci
Lady gaga's t*ts are terrible, they sag lower than my balls. Maybe you're thinking about Salma.

And yea, Cormac ait writing shyt anymore, maybe well see that Blood meridian movie