Napoleon travelled to Israel to show support but gets denied entry into most clubs and bars. he documents his L ;shaq

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
GLRppmfasAAaFay

degu9089

All Star
Daps
I feel bad for all the Indians that are decent people but I had so many bad encounters that I find myself judging them too.

:yeshrug:
Over a billion of them, damn near 1.8 billion if you count the adjacent Indians too (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc.) just 5% of them being disgusting is almost 100 million people world wide getting on peoples nerves through their hygiene, attitude or cheapness, it’s no wonder they’ve gotten a bad rap. And I’m pretty damn sure that the number that are annoying is way more than 5%.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Over a billion of them, damn near 1.8 billion if you count the adjacent Indians too (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc.) just 5% of them being disgusting is almost 100 million people world wide getting on peoples nerves through their hygiene, attitude or cheapness, it’s no wonder they’ve gotten a bad rap. And I’m pretty damn sure that the number that are annoying is way more than 5%.

Nepalese people are the complete opposite, the most nicest, polite and welcoming people.
I don't understand how they're neighbors and the difference is night and day.

you might be onto something with the number thing tho, having over a 1.2 billion people might have caused a fierce competition between them where the worse or the worse survive.
in addition to the cast system and so on

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Damn. ain't that the truth. They look down on black people as well