@Napoleon throughout history

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Napoleon in 1814: How much responsibility do SCIENTIFICALLY IGNORANT American Indians who took blankets from General Jeffrey Amherst bear for the smallpox pandemic that all but wiped them out?

Napoleon in 1840: How much responsibility do EXCLUSIONARY ISOLATIONIST Chinese have for the Opium Wars?

:troll:

Napoleon in 1988 : How much responsibility do overzealous drug users bear in the crack epidemic?

We really should turn this into a spinoff thread :russ:

Napoleon in 1962: Really, HOW MUCH did the peasants have to do with the death tolls during the Great Leap Forward?

Napoleon in 1978: How much responsibility do the Cambodian urbanites killed under the Khmer Rouge regime bear for not taking off their glasses, putting down their books and learning how to farm?

@Napoleon

Carry on :troll:

@Mephistopheles @88m3 @Type Username Here @tmonster @Broke Wave @Futuristic Eskimo @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
@Napoleon: U really mean to tell me those Japanese Americans really didn't wanna go to those internment camps in the 50s???
You do NOT UNDERSTAND man. I really do this.

We were at WAR with them. World War. We did what we had to do. You're being NAIVE.

:troll:

Napoleon in 1799: "What right did those revolutionaries have to storm the Bastille. They were being paid a FAIR wage of one rabbit leg and 35 peas for an entire family. You are not meant to LIVE on a wage like that. It drives innovation."

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
AstonishingApprehensiveDragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Yet this dude was just rated as one of the top 5 posters in TLR :snoop:.
Nah man. You just don't get it. You AREN'T on HIS level.

HE learned from DOCTORS out here, how to do this posting shyt.

Napoleon in 1975: What was wrong with the Vietnam War? It was NECESSARY for us to advance our interests out there in the world. Would y'all really want Asia to be COMMUNIST? You aren't about that life.