Nap got caught in (you guessed it!) India leakin his dikk juice into his ice cream products for sale (another street vendor thread)

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

Ice-Cream-Vendor-Arrested-for-Allegedly-Mixing-Semen-in-Dessert-Viral-Video-1024x576.jpg

Hyderabad, India: Kaluram Kurbia, a man who sold ice cream in Nekkonda, located in Telangana’s Warangal district, was filmed allegedly masturbating into Falooda, a Mughalai cold dessert made with vermicelli. He was subsequently arrested by the local police.
Kurbia, originally from Rajasthan, India, was taken into custody following an investigation into a video that has since gone viral. The incident reportedly occurred at the Ambedkar Centre.

After the video sparked outrage on social media, a food inspector collected samples. Kurbia was charged under Section 294 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) for committing obscene acts in a public place.

Although the police did not specify the exact nature of the act seen in the video, they confirmed it involved inappropriate behavior.

How Have People Reacted to the Incident on Social Media?​

Social media users took to platforms like Twitter to express their reactions. Some conveyed their anger and frustration, while others found humor in the situation through memes.

For instance, an account named “Roads of Mumbai” humorously commented, “Food vloggers: Aapke falooda mein kuch special taste hai. Kya hai aapka secret ingredient?” (Translation: “Your falooda has a special taste in it. What is your secret ingredient?”)
Another user, under the username “Hate Detector,” expressed disdain, stating, “A man running a roadside kulfi and ice cream stall in #Nekkonda mandal of #Warangal district of #Telangana was seen masturbating and mixing his semen into what seems to be a jar of ice cream or falooda.

The vendor’s disgraceful act was captured on camera and circulated on social media. According to reports, he operated his stall at the Ambedkar Centre in Nekkonda mandal.

Identified as #KaaluramKurbia from #Rajasthan, the #NekkondaPolice confirmed that a case has been filed against him under IPC section 294 for committing an indecent act in public.

Food safety officials, including Food Inspector Krishnamurthy, visited his pushcart and collected food samples.”

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah nah. This thing has gotten so bad to me that I can never eat at an Indian restaurant. Nor try any Indian food. This is too much.

Daps
You gotta kill him. You can't leave a deviant like that alive. He can't be allowed back on to the streets and I'm not really comfortable with him being in a prison either. You just gotta kill him. :ld: