Baltimore
For him and his countrywoman he shills for:blessed:

giphy.gif

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I can't wait till this shyt over TLR in shambles RN. This shyt is so fukking wack. I thought there was a whole subform for this type of political shyt. guess nobody goes there.
Bruh I'm saying. Couple days ago I got on and it was all political posts and I'm like wtf I thought that's what higher learning was for! Where there bytches and spin threads and dear diary posts at!?

It's a lil more calm but that non locker room shyt is still overly abundant smh

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I can't wait till this shyt over TLR in shambles RN. This shyt is so fukking wack. I thought there was a whole subform for this type of political shyt. guess nobody goes there.

Bruh I'm saying. Couple days ago I got on and it was all political posts and I'm like wtf I thought that's what higher learning was for! Where there bytches and spin threads and dear diary posts at!?

It's a lil more calm but that non locker room shyt is still overly abundant smh
It’s the nikkas that average 10k posts or more per year. They have nothing better to do or talk about. You expect them to talk about bytches? :pachaha:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These shills used to only post about politics in HL. Then someone unlocked their cage and they all migrated to TLR.

Mods need to lock all Election threads that aren't stickied. And let us go back to posting about PAWGs.
:francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn. @TripleAgent has 33,000 posts on this forum and joined only a year or so before me lol

He needs to get bushed for his own mental health, so he can work out more, get healthy, play with his round face lil kids etc
TripleAgent Fan Club ™️ President right here. On my dikk constantly:hhh:. Only kids of mine are in the corners of your mama's mouth and on her forehead.