Name the Most Insignificant Players or Certified Scrubs w/ the Longest Careers

Daps
You know those players u see during the timeout on the bench with the warm up suit on and u be like "Damn he still playing"?

Earl Boykins. That lil nicca been hoopin for a minute. :lolbron:

Luke Walton: How do they keep a str8 face and write his paycheck.

Nazr Mohammed: :wtf: Bonafide scrub.

You can name old players too who found a way to keep a job like Tyronn Lue. :snoop:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
kevin-ollie-10-580.jpg

Close thread.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
There's a lot of 7 foot scrubs in the NBA. It's like a lifelong fraternity. If you're 7 feet tall, you can find a roster spot.

I call it supplemental income. Where is a 7 footer really gonna work? This is the NBA doing charity work. They're keeping 7 footers employed no matter how trash they are.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There's a lot of 7 foot scrubs in the NBA. It's like a lifelong fraternity. If you're 7 feet tall, you can find a roster spot.

I call it supplemental income. Where is a 7 footer really gonna work? This is the NBA doing charity work. They're keeping 7 footers employed no matter how trash they are.

This dude is the poster child of what you are saying. lol
220px-Hasheem_Thabeet_cropped.jpg

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

case in point

nazr-mohammed-thunder.jpg

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Keith Closs will like to have a word with you.