Name some movies where you hated the actor because of their role.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just caught paid in full again, and it donned on me. I really hated Calvin in that film. The actor did a good job with the role, but he was so good, I'm just like, I don't like that nikka. Like If you met him in real life, I'd be looking at him sideways. People say Denzel in Training Day, but I never got that, way to over the top. And too much of a bad guy in a hollywood movie for me to feel some kind of way about him. Hell Denzel in Fences was a better villain, Dude was a legit a$$hole.

Another one from my fav flick was Burke in Aliens, just because his plan was absolute lunacy. This nikka trying to capture an alien and bring it back through customs by storing it in the bodies of the dead soldiers. IRL that shyt would have went out the window minutes after The Aliens killed like half the crew in 10 minutes. NOBODY is that fukking devious. Self Preservation would have kicked in like. hmm. you know what, I might need some of these soldiers to keep me the fukk alive. Cause without them his ass would have died in like 5 minutes. That shyt always baffles my mind.