Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hqdefault.jpg

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
whats the name of that big ass nigerian chiefs running back that got lit up by Atwater which ended his whole career?

edit: nevermind i found it. :pachaha:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Natrone Means
One of the coolest nikkas ever. Seen this mf pull up to Regency Square Mall in Jacksonville in a convertible Benz, top down, and just left that bytch running at the food court entrance. Seen him walking back out with a rack of broads. Later saw him at the Silver Fox with a bunch of other Jags players (fukk Keenan McCardell) and actually paid one of the dancers to give me a lap dance (did I forget to say fukk Keenan McCardell?). I was rocking his jersey at the time. Then bumped into him at Carousel with another rack of broads and kicked it. Had me rooting for the Jags as a youngin off that one interaction alone

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I’ll never forgive myself for hyping this nikka up in middle school. It had to be his appearance on his football card. Not on no :dame: shyt but it was like this nikka had a stylist get his uniform ready on GameDay.
He was a motherfukker on high school though..

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Ron Dayne.

This is a great thread. So many names brining back memories of when I was in elementary and middle school.

maxresdefault.jpg
Man, I used to love watching Wisconsin because of their running backs. I wonder if there will ever be a Wisconsin running back that really succeeds in the NFL or are they too spoiled running behind the crazy line. Ron Dayne, PJ Hill Jr, Montee Ball, Melvin Gordon, Jonathan Taylor... I'm sure I'm forgetting some people as well.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Man, I used to love watching Wisconsin because of their running backs. I wonder if there will ever be a Wisconsin running back that really succeeds in the NFL or are they too spoiled running behind the crazy line. Ron Dayne, PJ Hill Jr, Montee Ball, Melvin Gordon, Jonathan Taylor... I'm sure I'm forgetting some people as well.
Jonathan Taylor might be the best out of all of them

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Taylor is looking good so far, Gordon had a nice little run, if you would have told me Calhoun would have had a cup of coffee in the league i would have told you, quit bullshyttin