Duckburg, NY
91zt8t8sWBL._RI_.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BODliMWI5MTktZjU5Zi00NjRjLWFhYjQtYzE3NDI5NmY2MmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Rehearsal got way more attention (and deservedly, IMO), but this one came before it and has a similar fun, quirky vibe about it. Both projects being produced by Fielder so go figure.

MV5BODAyYzA2YmEtZWMyNy00MmM1LWI2NDAtYTA3ZjU1OTljZDliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1NjY5Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Amazon really pumped and dumped this one out with hardly any marketing. Really felt like it was mostly the Gomorrah fans that raved about it at the time. Speaking of which, there’s so many other dope shows on there that get buried beneath that shytty UI. :snoop:

MV5BNWNmYzQ1ZWUtYTQ3ZS00Y2UwLTlkMDctZThlOTJkMGJiNzBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg

It’s a beloved show but part of the reason it doesn’t have a third season is because of viewership.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BNjhmYWNmOWItMWYyNy00Mzc5LTkxNzgtMjQwZmU0MzFhZTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjQ3NzQ1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Show is real as hell. Mo was featured on Ramy and there were a lot of times I found him more funny than Youssef himself. Man carried himself as the lead well here and it sucks to see it getting just two seasons.

MV5BYjhiYzgzMTItNjI4MS00M2I4LTkzZWYtOTYzY2VmZThkOWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Solid coming-of-age drama. I’m a fan of Luca’s films so this was an auto-watch. Did not disappoint. Dev Hynes (Blood Orange) composed the score and gave the show this dream-like feel that I haven’t really seen anywhere else.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MV5BNjhmYWNmOWItMWYyNy00Mzc5LTkxNzgtMjQwZmU0MzFhZTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjQ3NzQ1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Show is real as hell. Mo was featured on Ramy and there were a lot of times I found him more funny than Youssef himself. Man carried himself as the lead well here and it sucks to see it getting just two seasons.

I’m actually surprised its getting another season. I enjoyed it but it got no buzz, not like Ramy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
MV5BODliMWI5MTktZjU5Zi00NjRjLWFhYjQtYzE3NDI5NmY2MmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Rehearsal got way more attention (and deservedly, IMO), but this one came before it and has a similar fun, quirky vibe about it. Both projects being produced by Fielder so go figure.

MV5BODAyYzA2YmEtZWMyNy00MmM1LWI2NDAtYTA3ZjU1OTljZDliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1NjY5Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Amazon really pumped and dumped this one out with hardly any marketing. Really felt like it was mostly the Gomorrah fans that raved about it at the time. Speaking of which, there’s so many other dope shows on there that get buried beneath that shytty UI. :snoop:

MV5BNWNmYzQ1ZWUtYTQ3ZS00Y2UwLTlkMDctZThlOTJkMGJiNzBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg

It’s a beloved show but part of the reason it doesn’t have a third season is because of viewership.
HOW TO WITH John Wilson I believe has a cult following and is getting renewed. More people watch it than you think.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

MV5BYjhiYzgzMTItNjI4MS00M2I4LTkzZWYtOTYzY2VmZThkOWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Solid coming-of-age drama. I’m a fan of Luca’s films so this was an auto-watch. Did not disappoint. Dev Hynes (Blood Orange) composed the score and gave the show this dream-like feel that I haven’t really seen anywhere else.
We Are Who We Are was something I was suppose to watch at premiere but something about Cudi's acting threw me off in a trailer I saw