NAACP stands for...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
National Association For The Advancement Of c00nish Professionals

am i wrong? the organization is salty at obama for not attending, mad that obama won't participate in their amos and andy political theater.when will black people tell these professional c00ns to take a hike? jesse jackson, al sharpton, tavis smiley, and all of these other professional whiners that make blacks look like helpless lemmings that can be led anywhere.

if this is black "leadership," no wonder whites don't take us seriously. they must be :laff: their asses off at disgraces like maxine waters and other buffoonish "representatives" of the black community. bytch look like keenon ivory wayans sister on in living color.

black people need to tell these c00ns to take a hike. we need to pay our mind to black intellectuals that have actual solutions. Van Jones is a great example of a black man who actually says something of VALUE. that's the type of leadership black people should seek out. these other peddlers of phony rhetoric are sellouts who don't give a damn about the black community -- outside of how much money it can make them.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
They are down for that nitty gritty when ish get up there tho I know they got involved in that Jena 6 thing out here in Louisiana

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
advancement of COLORED people...

never liked dat

...and get upset when whites says it..............oh, shyt! Let me change the subject before "nikka" is lumped in there...............*makes attempt to change subject*...................Yeah, fukk AL SHARPTON ass!!!

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I believe the NAACP is an organization started by Caucasians in the early 20th Century, I'm not sure if it is though.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I believe the NAACP is an organization started by Caucasians in the early 20th Century, I'm not sure if it is though.

The Race Riot of 1908 in Abraham Lincoln's hometown of Springfield, Illinois had highlighted the urgent need for an effective civil rights organization in the U.S. This event is often cited as the catalyst for the formation of the NAACP. Mary White Ovington, journalist William English Walling and Henry Moskowitz met in New York City in January 1909 and the NAACP was born.[10]

The NAACP was founded on February 12, 1909 by a diverse group composed of W.E.B. Du Bois, Ida B. Wells, Archibald Grimké, Henry Moscowitz, Mary White Ovington, Oswald Garrison Villard, William English Walling (the last son of a former slave-holding family),[10][11] Florence Kelley, a social reformer and friend of Du Bois,[12] and Charles Edward Russell, a renowned muckraker and close friend of Walling who helped plan the NAACP and served as acting chairman of the National Negro Committee (1909), a forerunner to the NAACP
220px-WEB_DuBois_1918.jpg

189px-Ida_B._Wells_Barnett.jpg

180px-Archibald_Grimk%C3%A9.jpg

220px-HenryMoskowitz.jpg

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-10720%2C_Oswald_Parnson_Villard.jpg

FlorenceKelley.jpg

220px-Charles_E_Russell_ca1907.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
They don't give a fukk about anything that doesn't put potential money in their pockets. Yeah, they'll be right on those racial situations that would receive national attention, outrage, and lawsuits, but anything else they won't even bother with. fukking frauds and shakedown artists they all are.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
They don't give a fukk about anything that doesn't put potential money in their pockets. Yeah, they'll be right on those racial situations that would receive national attention, outrage, and lawsuits, but anything else they won't even bother with. fukking frauds and shakedown artists they all are.

This isn't exactly true though. Local NAACP chapters will defend potentially fruitless causes depending on the city/area.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're mostly a bunch of clowns nowadays. Gone are the days of the stalwart, objectively motivated NAACP.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This isn't exactly true though. Local NAACP chapters will defend potentially fruitless causes depending on the city/area.

That may be true, as you said, depending on the area.

All I know is....the national branch are a bunch of cons, and the branch closest to me isn't about shyt either. :manny: