N-word on a license plate

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Inappropriate Behavior
Okay, I saw this on a car. No lie. It wasn't with the g, but it was replaced with a k. A breh was the driver. If you read it as NIKKA, you might think it is like a nickname or something.
I guess no one really "knew" so it was approved or it didn't fail, they scrutinze custom plates for swear words and bad meanings.

What do you think?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, I saw this on a car. No lie. It wasn't with the g, but it was replaced with a k. A breh was the driver. If you read it as NIKKA, you might think it is like a nickname or something.
I guess no one really "knew" so it was approved or it didn't fail, they scrutinze custom plates for swear words and bad meanings.

What do you think?

I think you should have taken a pic.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I seen a hood nikka with a rayon shirt at a job agency that had a vanity plate that says

"a broke hoe is a no no"

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
There was someone in Maryland that had "NGGA PLZ" for a long time, but years ago. Chris Parr talked about it on the radio one more, needless to say it was hilarious.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I heard a story about a guy who had DEADPR for a license plate. Dude pulled over, got out of his car and a Hispanic dude who saw his plate made a comment like "Haha Dead Presidents. You got money?"

Owner of the car was like "Nah, It's actually dead Puerto Ricans" :leostare: