N.O.R.E. - Lehhhgooo ft. Busta Rhym

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Oh shyt! That shyt right there man....Im tellin you man...ITS GON BE A PROBLEM!!

THAT NEW BUSTA NORE shyt!? AW MAN THAT shyt RIGHT THERE MAN?!??!?!

IM TELLIN YOU MAYNE

IT GON BE A PROBLEM!!

:leostare:

Its a strange blend of sad and disgusting how these old fukks keep dissin the new guys on the low in almost every interview, all with their passive "back when we were doin it, not like these cats today how they doin it" shyt - just to make that same sell out

Im in the club

My whip top down

My bytch top down

Retarded, redundant, dime in a dozen generic shyt you hear day in day out in this ratchet ass music.

fukk hip-hop.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Oh shyt! That shyt right there man....Im tellin you man...ITS GON BE A PROBLEM!!

THAT NEW BUSTA NORE shyt!? AW MAN THAT shyt RIGHT THERE MAN?!??!?!

IM TELLIN YOU MAYNE

IT GON BE A PROBLEM!!

:leostare:

Its a strange blend of sad and disgusting how these old fukks keep dissin the new guys on the low in almost every interview, all with their passive "back when we were doin it, not like these cats today how they doin it" shyt - just to make that same sell out

Im in the club

My whip top down

My bytch top down

Retarded, redundant, dime in a dozen generic shyt you hear day in day out in this ratchet ass music.

fukk hip-hop.

:obama:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
i like this- always been a big time NORE fan

hope his upcoming album "Superthug" is dope

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
They probably came up with the title while goin thru twitter or in some random ass waka flocka youtube comments

"Say Busta Rhymes, did you notice that these young scoundrels like to say "let us go" without S

- What do you mean, Noreaga?

They make "let us go" sound more like "lego"

- Doesn't make much sense to me...but we can make a song about it, possibly they'll take notice of our marvelous body of musical work which is by the way, extremely authentic and real, unlike these young scoundrels of today :old:

:obama:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it just me or is all of Nore's new material terrible? everything is just wack, sad.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
is it just me or is all of Nore's new material terrible? everything is just wack, sad.

off his mixtape crack on steriods- he had some dope songs- this joint with busta and waka is obviously trying to make a commercial buzz

I liked these joints off of crack on steriods:
i got that yay
proud to be- ft. m1
my alias- ft cnn
google that- ft styles p/raekwon
just living my life
real
talk to em- ft gunplay
War song
this is hip hop- ft. bumpy knuckles

and then lehhhgooo was decent