My YouTube Gaming Channel... 75,000 2k21 VC Giveaway 9/18!!!Update: Drawing will be 9/19 @10pm CST

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoxiADcS80Q7mcE1HPp_H9A

What up bruhs. Let me start by saying that I'm some shyt at gaming. I just enjoy playing games. My son convinced me to start a YouTube channel.

I've posted two videos so far. Will post more videos in the future. Next week I'm starting my giveaways. The first giveaway is 9/18 at 9pm CST during a live stream. The prize is 75,000 VC for 2k21.

Hope y'all bruhs support. It would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and it won't just be VC and add-on giveaways. I'll also have games and gift cards as prizes as well.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Oh if youre tryna get in the drawing for the VC, like one of the videos and subscribe to the page. Subscribing to the page gets you entered into the drawing.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Reminder: going live tonight 9pm CST to announce the winners of the 75,000 VC.

Shout out to @Malik1time @SymbolicOne09 and @K2DAP for being the first to support.

Right now I only have 14 subscribers. My new headphones came yesterday and my mug should be here later today. I'll be posting and editing more videos starting tomorrow.

I'll be sure to post the link to the live stream in here and the 2k thread later tonight.

I appreciate everyone's help and support around here.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I wouldn't recommend doing giveaways until you have a sizeable audience (giveaways as a starting channel comes off as if your intent is to buy the subscribers)

Just broadcast your personality, if no one cares about YOU, the views and subs won't go anywhere

Just some real talk

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I wouldn't recommend doing giveaways until you have a sizeable audience (giveaways as a starting channel comes off as if your intent is to buy the subscribers)

Just broadcast your personality, if no one cares about YOU, the views and subs won't go anywhere

Just some real talk

Damn this shyt reminds me of what my friend did years ago

Trying to be a call of duty youtuber . Dude only had like 1k subscribers and already started making his own merch and was wearing it all over the place. Dude even gave away money to a winning subscriber :mjlol:

Of course, 6 months later, he didn't even play games anymore:mjlol:.

Some people get way too ahead of themselves and try to buy their way in

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Damn this shyt reminds me of what my friend did years ago

Trying to be a call of duty youtuber . Dude only had like 1k subscribers and already started making his own merch and was wearing it all over the place. Dude even gave away money to a winning subscriber :mjlol:

Of course, 6 months later, he didn't even play games anymore:mjlol:.

Some people get way too ahead of themselves and try to buy their way in

Yeah

I'm trying to do this, it's somewhat making me nervous because to become a really great YouTuber, you need to give it everything you've got
like totally investing time into it....the best case scenario you blow up and become the next Dashie or coryxkenshin

Worst case....nothing. you stay in the same place you started.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is the 2k streaming community big like that? Outside cash and that bug eyed lanky nikka I don’t know any really big streamers

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Sorry about that y'all. Drawing will be tomorrow. My son has football practice on Fridays at 6:30. I just wouldn't make home in time to be set up for it. But it is definitely happening 9/19. Not the start I wanted to get out to but life happens.

Let me hold 5,000
Subscribe to the page bruh.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
youtube gaming channels are played out
nobody is unique at this point just the same corny commentary and gameplay.

only channel i watch is the longplays channel. no commentary no nothing