My young joint coming over later on.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Should I rub one out now or wait till 30 min before she arrives:ld:

What's wrong with your stamina if you contemplating rubbing one out before she comes?

If I rubbed one out before my J-O's came over I fear I wouldn't have enough spunk left for that second nut I like blasting 'em with.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
What's wrong with your stamina if you contemplating rubbing one out before she comes?

If I rubbed one out before my J-O's came over I fear I wouldn't have enough spunk left for that second nut I like blasting 'em with.

Its a significant age gap and she has more energy than any bytch I ever been with:ooh:

Now Im not :flabbynsick: but she can make me feel this way if Im not properly rested and prepared along with a flawless game plan. Im being real this is the only chick I have to prepare for like its the super bowl:yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a significant age gap and she has more energy than any bytch I ever been with:ooh:

Now Im not :flabbynsick: but she can make me feel this way if Im not properly rested and prepared along with a flawless game plan. Im being real this is the only chick I have to prepare for like its the super bowl:yeshrug:

how significant :smugfavre:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
So uhh OP

:sitdown: would like have a chat with you

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:heh: @ the replies

I hope this bytch is 18 fam...:usure:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

This doesn't make any sense. Rubbing one out is only gonna deplete your energy.

Just admit that you bust too quick. We can all read the writing on the wall anyway.