My wife is leaving for 3 weeks in September…

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She’s going to tend to some family issues and has to be away…:mjcry:

Is it weird that I’m kind of excited? I love her with all my heart. We’ve been together 19 years, married for 17 and we’ve been apart maybe 3 weeks in that entire time.

Am I weird for thinking like this? :francis:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Common feeling. No issue with my girl, but when she goes hiking or camping with her homegirl, things just hit differently. I like not having someone wanna taste my curry goat platter. :wow:

Even in good relationships, you never realize how much brainpower you have to use to cohabitate. Not having to think about even the small things is a relief.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Thanks ya'll...You put my mind at ease.

denzel-washington-relief.gif

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Common feeling. No issue with my girl, but when she goes hiking or camping with her homegirl, things just hit differently. I like not having someone wanna taste my curry goat platter. :wow:

Even in good relationships, you never realize how much brainpower you have to use to cohabitate. Not having to think about even the small things is a relief.

This is the main thing for me. I'm just realizing all the things I wont have to worry/think about, and it is a bit relieving.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Normal but when I had a week away because of the same situation u mention I legit got bored and depressed about the fam not being there after day 2...

I was thinking this too. There's going to be a hangover effect to this, and I'm just wondering how hard it's gonna hit. We've been together a long time...Shyt nearly half our lives.