My uncle wanna square up wit me over my sex doll

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
10:30pm I hear this loud ass banging on my front door like its da police,I look out my front window and my uncle standing in my front yard out in da rain like
LimitedOldfashionedBeetle-size_restricted.gif
..im looking through the blinds like:mjtf:while this nikka standing in the rain screaming "YOU DONT DESERVE HER YOU HOE AZZ NEEPHHEEWWW"...so im like mayne this nikka trippin, I throw on some shorts and grab da heat just incase I gotta do dis nikka...

I raise my window up..

Me: fukk U DOIN UNC...GO HOME BEFORE I CALL GRANDMA:camby:

UNC: (standing in the rain) :pacspit:nikka fukk U AND GRANNY OL ASS...WHERE DA DOLL AT NUCCA:birdman:

Me: :snoop:Unc, I still got 3 days before the delivery arrives...fukk wrong wit u:why:

UNC: :rudy:lil ass boi boi..u think i was born yesterday? I been round da block a couple times boi boi..you think im stupid? :demonic:BRING DAT THICC bytch OUTCHERE NOW AND I MEAN IT GOTDAYMNIT...I AINT GONE LIP WRASTLE WIT U BOI..U GOT 10 MINS OR WE GONE DRAW LIKE THEY DID BACK IN DA WESTERNS DORTY HARRY STYLE..CAN U DIG IT?:demonic:

Me: :mindblown:DA HELL...ok hol up UNC...gimme 5 mins..ima bring her out.

UNC: :steviej:ok nepheewww.

Me: (calls my hood ass cousin Tyrell) aye trell, I need you to swing thru, UNC tripping and he outside my crib wit a gun..pull up and dump on em..he aint gettinf my sex doll Breh..kill this nikka.

Tyrell: :gucci:nikka...A SEX DOLL? YALL nikkaS FINNA SHOOT IT OUT OVA A DAMN DOLL..LIKE A CHUCKY DOLL?:dwillhuh:

Me: :snoop:nah Breh...a real life like 120 pound big booty sex doll.

Trell::ohhh:SAY WORD?.....send me a pic

me: (sends pic)

Trell::sas2:..damn......so lookahere cuzo..im pulling up and if the doll aint out front waitin on me im killing YOU and you goofy ass uncle. BOTH YOU HOE ASS NIKKAAS IS DEAD U FEEL ME. IM ON MY WAY.

Me::why:(opens window and screams out to UNC) YO RUN UNC TRELL BOUT TO PULL UP AND HE GONE OPEN FIRE ON BOTH OF US:damn:RUN FOR YO LIFE UNC:damn:

UNC: :damn:LET ME IN DA HOUSE NEPHEWWW...WE STRONGER TOGETHER NEWPHEEWWWW:damn:

Me: (staring through the blinds) you on your own unc..:dahell:..if you die you die...and all this over some plastic p*ssy dat aint even got delivered yet:dahell:

UNC: DAMN...DATS COLD NEPHEW:huhldup:

We still waiting for trell to pull up...ill update:lupe: