My personal letter to DarlingNikki

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
:Floyd:

look i dont know you, wish i knew you, gotta met you but honestly your an angel ive never in my life seen
a girl with your perfections in my whole life... one day i hope to met you... i cant put into words how stunning you are..
from the looks of it you have no imprections just pure natural cause to be beautiful and make people smile you have looks
that will get you far in life and thats alot for me to say one day i hope to have to pleasure to met you your name should be "
"angel" not darlinnikki cause that word right there describes you all over... thanks again and let me know if you ever want to met
you have no flaws in you at all you would make my world the happiest place on earth to met you thank you angel. lets get to
know eachother and let me stick it deep inside you.

:ohlawd:

@DarlingNikki

Last edited by a moderator:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
1woreusaxl5txw3xb2fxfkvfe303799450.jpg

:heh:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
president-obama-laughing.jpg

O lawd WTF is that?

:shaq2:

Foolie, I googled your "poem" like any smart lady would do and look what I found:

uwhotquebec Quebecsingles, quebec Quebecwomen

look i dont know you, wish i knew you, gotta met you but honestly your an angel ive never in my life seen a girl with your perfections in my whole life... one day i hope to met you... i cant put into words how stunning you are.. from the looks of it you have no imprections just pure natural cause to be beautiful and make people smile you have looks that will get you far in life and thats alot for me to say one day i hope to have to pleasure to met you your name should be "angel" not jordan cause that word right there describes you all over... thanks again and let me know if you ever want to met you have no flaws in you at all you would make m world the happiest place on earth to met you thank you angel. lets get to know eachother

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wasnt sincere,if you had of let me do it,shed be genuinely interested instead of patting you on the head...