My NYC cats...do the Hasidic Jews run all of you?? (Vid)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
FF to 1:35

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0"]Not a pleasant ride home - YouTube[/ame]

watching this made me look them up.
It seems they own a crazy amount of land in Brooklyn, and also force their modesty policy people around them.

Whats really good?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The question in the title is confusing. The only thing that "runs" a person is their will.

As for them owning a lot of property in NYC........the answer is yes.....If u ever go to The County clerk office in Queens....You'll see nothing but Jews.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
man that kid got some patience

I woulda went ham on those smelly ass nikkas

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Vacationed in NY last month and checked out Peter Lugers steakhouse in Brooklyn. :wtf: these type muhfukkas was everywhere in that neighborhood I felt like I was in the twilight zone. They had their own school buses, their own cabs, their own repair service trucks. I quickly told my gal lets dip the fukk back to Times Square. :scusthov:

I would've spit in that faggit's face and told him to get his cave dwelling ass outta my face :pacspit: salute to the dude that got him out.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The question in the title is confusing. The only thing that "runs" a person is their will.

As for them owning a lot of property in NYC........the answer is yes.....If u ever go to The County clerk office in Queens....You'll see nothing but Jews.
when I say "run" I mean they have many NYC blocks locked down.
They enforce their own rules, have their own police, and take care of "undesirables".

Thats running shyt IMO.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
u have never really seen the term "no fukks were given" put into practice until u come across Hasidic Jews in NY.

These dudes walk right in front of your car on Eastern Parkway like the "force" will protect them...shyt they wont even look back either.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
wait, i just re watched the vid....

...did one of those cats say he was Jewlice (police) :deadrose:

and it looked a couple had heat on their waist :pachaha:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
when I say "run" I mean they have many NYC blocks locked down.
They enforce their own rules, have their own police, and take care of "undesirables".

Thats running shyt IMO.

They have a section of a borough, that doesn't mean they "run" an entire city of 8 million people. :beli:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props. Dope post.

Its an upspoken rule in Bk. When in jewish neighborhoods, they basically run it and enforce it with a mafia mentality. There is a jewish police system, mostly privately funded, but recognized by NYPD. They can only do citizens arrests. The NYPD doesn't f*ck with them bc they basically have a control in everything political.

wiki - Shomrim volunteers

In their neighborhoods, they drive with no fcks given, they'll stop traffic with no fcks given. They run lights in front of NYPD, with no fcks given. In the vid, you saw how many just showed up to back up one of their own.

Dudes just avoid their neighborhoods bc you need to have the patience to deal with them and their traffic and their bs.... ..and their minivans.:pacspit:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prop. Dope post.

Its an upspoken rule in Bk. When in jewish neighborhoods, they basically run it and enforce it with a mafia mentality. There is a jewish police system, privately funded, but recognized by NYPD. They can only do citizens arrests. The NYPD doesn't f*ck with them bc they basically have a control in everything political. Shomrim (volunteers) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In their neighborhoods, they drive with no fcks given, they'll stop traffic with no fcks given. They run lights in front of NYPD, with no fcks given. In the vid, you saw how many just showed up to back up one of their own.

Dudes just avoid their neighborhoods bc you need to have the patience to deal with them and their traffic and their bs.... ..and their minivans.:pacspit:

Do you have a link to this private police force?

edit: see it now on your post.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jews hold shyt down the way African Americans SHOULD. They even avoid using the police. "For every Jew, keep a .22" they aren't playing any games out here...

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I don't know how people have the patience. I would've slugged him. Maybe he was just a p*ssyhole :manny:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hasidic Jews are by far the cheapest people on the face of the earth. Always trying haggle prices, never tipping the delivery or pick up guy. These people would charge starving African children for water.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2