My nikka in jail and I gotta think about postin is bail or feedin my 3 kids. what do i do?

mzklapback

Banned
Daps
My baby daddie of two of my kids, Ma'lik is in jail. That nikka is in jail for driving with a suspended lisense with weed on him. I been told that nikka to not drive with no weed on him cause he already got a felony for beatin dis fakkit ass. I swear to god!! This fakkit was trying to hit on my baby daddie, he fine as fukk dough, so I wouldve hit on him too but nikka this fakkit was all like, "Bae lemme suck that big black dikk" so my nikka Ma'lik beat that fakkit ass sooo bad that he had to go to the emergecie room.

Now, Im stuck with a delema!

I can post his baiil of 500 dollars or not feed my kids. I gotta EBT card for 300 dollars that I can sell for 200 and use the rest of my cash aid for 300 dollars to get him but ill be broke if i do. What do i do?

pic of my sexi ass nikka he da one in da middle.

qO1zFWW.jpg

mzklapback

Banned
Daps
Smmfh Why my Nubian queen?!?!

Too be honest thuough, that nikka got the best dikk in the whole wide woooorld. I dont know I would do 5 years with out that big black dikk. I might go gay cause I wanna save this pretty mocha p*ssy for my nikka Ma'lik. Imma be faithful for him cause aint no otha nikka gonna get in this pot of gold. I dont give a fukk!