My neck hurts so bad .. does anyone have any remedies?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:what:

yall gay

I think my pillows are too stiff.

I need some softer ones or some shyt, man.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Neck muscle stiffness? Get two ball-point pens, the clicker type and the pen tips not exposed, or the cap type where the tip is pointed, not flat.
Grab the pens so the points are below the bottom of the hand, like you are going to stab a knife downward. Put the tips of the pens on the sides of your neck, i.e. trapezius muscles, and start pressing down. The more you press, the more it will hurt. This is what you want. Move your hands so that you are making circles with the pen tips on your neck. Do it for a minute. It should hurt with a stab-like feeling. Move the position of the tips farther up the neck. Do the same thing, press down and make circles to massage the neck. Do it for a minute. Do this a couple of times and press the tips of the pens at different locations along the sides of the trapezius muscles.
This is to massage out stiffness and promote blood flow.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Neck muscle stiffness? Get two ball-point pens, the clicker type and the pen tips not exposed, or the cap type where the tip is pointed, not flat.
Grab the pens so the points are below the bottom of the hand, like you are going to stab a knife downward. Put the tips of the pens on the sides of your neck, i.e. trapezius muscles, and start pressing down. The more you press, the more it will hurt. This is what you want. Move your hands so that you are making circles with the pen tips on your neck. Do it for a minute. It should hurt with a stab-like feeling. Move the position of the tips farther up the neck. Do the same thing, press down and make circles to massage the neck. Do it for a minute. Do this a couple of times and press the tips of the pens at different locations along the sides of the trapezius muscles.
This is to massage out stiffness and promote blood flow.

we don't have those pens here :noah:

I'll try with my fingers :noah:

I'm rolling my neck now...it feels good :noah:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:ohhh: I know what dis nicca is doing now.... He post some gay shyt :ohhh:...Lets the gay comments and low-key gay cosigning pile up. Then he faps to it :ohhh:....

:pacspit: :pachaha: