My mom found my magic mushroom growing gear

yo moms

drunk
Daps
And it's gone :damn:

I don't know if she threw it out or is hiding it and waiting for my brother to come home and beat my ass.

I fukked up big time. I was hiding it in my gym bag and I guess she looked through it and found it all :to:

She hasn't said anything about it :lupe: why would she go through my stuff tho?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it's gone :damn:

I don't know if she threw it out or is hiding it and waiting for my brother to come home and beat my ass.

I fukked up big time. I was hiding it in my gym bag and I guess she looked through it and found it all :to:

She hasn't said anything about it :lupe: why would she go through my stuff tho?

Don't you hate it when nosy bytches make it their business to get into your private business?

You should go through her stuff, find her vibrator(s), and take them.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Don't you hate it when nosy bytches make it their business to get into your private business?

You should go through her stuff, find her vibrator(s), and take them.

:scusthov:

Aren't you 18+, why the hell is your mom going through your things? It's time to have "the talk" with her.

I'm 18 :snoop: what is the talk? I say like 3 words to my mom each day. Good morning and bye.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Dude. You will be leaving for college soon. Kiss mom's ass until then. Buy her flowers for no reason. Put gas in her car's tank weekly using $$$ from YOUR job. And lay low. -_-

Cuz you aint to old to catch the ass-whooping headed in your general direction. :-D

--> aq out <--

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Wear gloves or something.

:russ:

You need to tell her that you're aware that she's going through your things, you're older now and need more privacy. Let her know that she crossed a line.

I dunno it would be pretty awkward bringing this up. The fact that I was growing illegal substances in her house. (Even tho its not her house. My dad paid for everything in it before she threw him in the bushes)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Dude. You will be leaving for college soon. Kiss mom's ass until then. Buy her flowers for no reason. Put gas in her car's tank weekly using $$$ from YOUR job. And lay low. -_-

Cuz you aint to old to catch the ass-whooping headed in your general direction. :-D

--> aq out <--

Yeah I don't think I'll be going to college ever :russ: and I have no job :usure:

Where they gold caps?

Buy new kits breh its nothing. Try having ur whole weed plant cut up 3 weeks

before harvest

It was all the soils and spores you buy in syringes.

:damn: what happened?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno it would be pretty awkward bringing this up. The fact that I was growing illegal substances in her house. (Even tho its not her house. My dad paid for everything in it before she threw him in the bushes)

:wtf:

Aw man you're talking about real mushrooms? I thought by "magic mushroom growing gear" you meant a penis pump. My bad. Yea :ufdup: in this situation. Like other dude said, just lay low till you're outta there.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:wtf:

Aw man you're talking about real mushrooms? I thought by "magic mushroom growing gear" you meant a penis pump. My bad. Yea :ufdup: in this situation. Like other dude said, just lay low till you're outta there.

:dwillhuh:

Penis pump? :why: