My MacBook won’t turn on

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You don't have an Apple store near you?
That's one of the main things I love about Apple. I've always had great experiences with their customer service.
Any time I've had an issue with a phone or laptop, they check it out and most times have fixed it for free.
If nothing else, they check it out for free and let you know exactly what's going on.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Try resetting the PRAM/NVRAM

Shut down your Mac, then turn it on and immediately press and hold these four keys together: Option, Command, P, and R. You can release the keys after about 20 seconds, during which your Mac might appear to restart.

Or the SMC

Shut Down. After your Mac shuts down, press Shift-Control-Option on the left side of the built-in keyboard, then press the power button at the same time. Hold these keys and the power button for 10 seconds. If you have a MacBook Pro with Touch ID, the Touch ID button is also the power button. Release all keys.
Press the power button again to turn on your Mac.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What MacBook do you have? They are not that hard to replace if your screen died on you. Make sure the brightness is not all the way down just in case.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You don't have an Apple store near you?
That's one of the main things I love about Apple. I've always had great experiences with their customer service.
Any time I've had an issue with a phone or laptop, they check it out and most times have fixed it for free.
If nothing else, they check it out for free and let you know exactly what's going on.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
As some said in here. Try resetting the pram and smc. If that don't work. Use a flash and point it at the screen to see if you can see anything. Bad cable, or display, or logic board