My idea for Ghost of Tsushima 2 *spoilers*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Give us an older Jin, he’s now the villain through the new playable characters POV. The new character is an ‘agent/detective’ for the shogun of the region who has to track down the notorious “ghost” who has gotten more violent and spurred more rebellion from citizens. Every village you go to you have to investigate and talk to people about the crimes, but the people hate you so you have to do things to gain their trust and favor, like solve other murders, or track down Thieves, etc.

It would be about 30 years into Jin’s arrival on the mainland of Japan.

Slowly over time, with constant run ins or near bouts of death with “The Ghost” you start to slowly radicalize yourself to the cause and start to see the shogun as the evil dictator that he is, or they can keep the multiple choice option of letting you kill Jin and making him a martyr.

So either you become the new ghost or you uphold the old code of the samurai. It’s essentially the same theme of the first game, tying in the theme of honor and duty but also a new mindset free of old edo era Japan, like the Last Samurai type deal.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it would also free them of having to pick a true canon ending for part 1

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

"Hey, JK, I know The Sorcerer's Stone was a hit and you have plans for a franchise, but I'd like to see you move on from Harry Potter."

It's just my opinion :yeshrug:

SP has only worked on series, but I found Ghosts to be very boring after a while, the opening led me to believe there'd be a lot more story. No sequel is announced, so maybe there'll be a game before GOT 2 hopefully.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
gimme a game with Kenji scamming fools, getting shytfaced, and hiding from debt collectors