My homie's lady just told him the baby isn't his

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
He just called me up, said he was at his baby mom's house when she broke the news to him. He told me that her brother was holding him back from mollywhopping the hoe. Get married, brehs.

YoungSkeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he was a real nikka she wouldn't have cheated, its not her fault that your homie is a bytch nikka that can't keep her satisfied, If a girl is a bytch you won't diss the nikka cheating that bad, no need for double standards here. If he wasn't such a bytch nikka he'd be straight, he probably wasn't paying child support anyways, he's a bytch nikka, I hope the dad is a cac maybe he won't be a dead beat

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
If he was a real nikka she wouldn't have cheated, its not her fault that your homie is a bytch nikka that can't keep her satisfied, If a girl is a bytch you won't diss the nikka cheating that bad, no need for double standards here. If he wasn't such a bytch nikka he'd be straight, he probably wasn't paying child support anyways, he's a bytch nikka, I hope the dad is a cac maybe he won't be a dead beat

How do u know anything about the situation other than what the first nikka said...stfu till more details emerge before u put a spin on it u ol fox news ass nikka.