my homie's jumpoff posted pics of him in her bed on facebook

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude should have told his chick straight up "look, i'm gonna keep it real with you before the relationship gets more serious, i'm seeing other chicks. i'm telling you out of respect cause i care for you. i hope you can accept it but if not, you gotta do what's best for you and i'll understand..."

depending on how you actually say it, you'd be surprised...

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
shyt happened to me before. Got bombed and passed out at this party. 3 chicks got butt naked an took picks of them all over me on my phone. My girl went ape shyt :ohlawd:

I ain't even fukk the hoes, but this chick went ham. bytch bleaches the polos and cut up the Jordan's. Felt like a bytch :upsetfavre:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
shyt happened to me before. Got bombed and passed out at this party. 3 chicks got butt naked an took picks of them all over me on my phone. My girl went ape shyt :ohlawd:

I ain't even fukk the hoes, but this chick went ham. bytch bleaches the polos and cut up the Jordan's. Felt like a bytch :upsetfavre:

They would have owed me after that.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

You Cancelled her right?:upsetfavre:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:umad:Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

C. Dante

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:damn:

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEovJYZsiDY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEovJYZsiDY[/ame]

Hey its wasn't me :whoo: