My homies babys mamas are attracted to me

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
one of them straight up told me that she thought i was cute in front of that nikka. the other ones be droppin hints and shyt i mean that shyts cool and all that but it kinda awkward u kno. how u nikkas handle situations like this

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
one of them straight up told me that she thought i was cute in front of that nikka. the other ones be droppin hints and shyt i mean that shyts cool and all that but it kinda awkward u kno. how u nikkas handle situations like this

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND KEEP IT MOVING...

LET HIM check HIS BABYMAMA

them byatches ARE JUST CONNIVING.....AND LOVE TO STIR UP TROUBLE

THEY PROBALLY WANNA GET THIER MAN ALL WORKED UP AND DONT' EVEN REALLY CARE FOR YOUR MONKEY A$$

IF YOU A REAL "FRIEND" YOU DON'T ACT ON THEIR ADVANCES.......

THEM HOES ARE DAMAGED GOODS ANYWAY......PLENTY OF BYATCHES OUT HERE WHO AIN'T GOT CHUUURN.....

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

there's a reason why they're baby mommas...not wives...think man think :damn:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You just don't take it serious... Unless you plan on making a move which is what it sounds like you wanna do. Slay them hoes :win: , but you'll prolly be making lifetime enemies with your homies and who knows someone could end up getting dropped :ufdup:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
If that's ur homeboy and you gotta ask....u a aint shyt ass nikka

i didnt say i wanted to fukk them nikka

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND KEEP IT MOVING...

LET HIM check HIS BABYMAMA

them byatches ARE JUST CONNIVING.....AND LOVE TO STIR UP TROUBLE

THEY PROBALLY WANNA GET THIER MAN ALL WORKED UP AND DONT' EVEN REALLY CARE FOR YOUR MONKEY A$$

IF YOU A REAL "FRIEND" YOU DON'T ACT ON THEIR ADVANCES.......

THEM HOES ARE DAMAGED GOODS ANYWAY......PLENTY OF BYATCHES OUT HERE WHO AIN'T GOT CHUUURN.....

nikka no need for unnecessary hate bytch nikka i didnt say i wanted to smash em i just noticed that when im around they like smile and shyt and start tryin to make conversation and shyt

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
you are not the only one she is attracted to.

She is fukking everyone else