my homie ripped the JD BYRIDER badge off the back of his car

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I still got that gray and black sticker on my regal after payin them herbs off 5 years ago. It's a gray car tho, so it matches :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I still got that gray and black sticker on my regal after payin them herbs off 5 years ago. It's a gray car tho, so it matches :manny:

Places like JDBR make a KILLING.

All they gotta do is buy used cars from auctions/car rental places at a cheap price, and mark them bytches up substantially.

I never hear ppl complain bout the quality of their cars, just how much/long they pay for them:pachaha:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Places like JDBR make a KILLING.

All they gotta do is buy used cars from auctions/car rental places at a cheap price, and mark them bytches up substantially.

I never hear ppl complain bout the quality of their cars, just how much/long they pay for them:pachaha:

Payed like 140 or some shyt(don't quite remember would have to look at one of the old receipts) every two weeks till I got that shyt paid.

Thing is, I was only drivin the car, my dad was leasing but could no longer afford it at the time. After I finally paid the car off, we got the title switched to my name.

JD don't play tho, quicker to snatch ya shyt than a 80's N.Y. stick-up kid.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Would I be dumb to finamce via jb byrider? I got good credit, 700 score